Manually installing Eyeshot to Visual Studio toolbox
This document provides a step-by-step guidance on how to manually install Eyeshot to Visual Studio Toolbox.
Step-By Step Instructions
To manually install Eyeshot into Visual Studio Toolbox:
- Open Visual Studio
- Create a new Windows Forms or WPF application
- In the Designer view, refer to the Toolbox on the left side
- Right-click on the ToolBox and choose Add Tab
- Name the Tab as "devDept Eyeshot 2022"
- Right-click on the created Tab and select Choose Items
- Browse and Add devDept.Eyeshot.Control.Win.v2022.dll from C:\Program Files\devDept Software\Eyeshot Fem 2022\Bin\net472
- Finally, your Toolbox will look like the following: